Monday, January 7, 2008

How To Obtain New Salon Clients

a father to his autistic son

today, seeking information on research, I found this father writes a letter to his autistic son. The letter contains many feelings and vision that has the father of her son. Because I liked it and I think interesting, incorporate the web, I hope agradi us.

My son

Although you can read or talk, much less comprehend this letter, I wish to connect how sad I am without you, your school and my job keep us physically removed but never ceased to remind you, you are my engine in my daily struggle. True

are different, but that does not release my sadness. I love and accept you as you are, if your situation requires that you receive from us all our time is because fate has decided to fight together and perhaps, never separate.

My sadness is for my selfishness and vanity, when I say that my world is real and yours is wrong. I can not recognize things differently than that my parents taught me not understand the love if not with hugs and gestures of love.

I am selfish because I strive to be like me, where I force you to love me the only way my poor mind can understand, that you contact me using my language. What a fool I am! If it were another time, another place, another company, possibly you and I'd be normal on the problem.

My sadness, my son, because I try so hard to bring you into my world that I forget to share with you those wonderful times we enjoyed together before I was diagnosed as "special." My greatest sadness is because I always have loved, what is!, I feel you and your silence your eyes shine to me. I, however, I have not learned to love you the way you understand me.

The world we live in lists you as someone who needs attention and that is why we must continue striving to be "normal", but with heart in hand I say: I will fight you and learn to know your world and enjoy . Your regressions will be our pleasure time where we can play and rejoice with each other, as we had always done.

I love you, Javiercito. I'm sure in the near future, find the midpoint of our two worlds and learn each one to experience the best of each.

Your Father

0 comments:

Post a Comment