Monday, October 11, 2010

Read Chapter 3 Of The Book Death Watch

Chamelly witness Stephanie Valente

Chamelly witness Stephanie Valente

Young contact Julio Severo's blog to tell about their experiences voting in defense of life
Hi Julio, good?
a pleasure talking with you.
I follow his blog since a long time, and comment on what has happened in our country. Attempts to legalize iniquity in our nation, and the promotion of a PLC 122 that hurts our principles, our faith, by a group of citizens authoritarian.
On Sunday October 6, election day, I made a silent protest when I went to the polls in the morning and I spent all day with a shirt that actually is a way to warn about this danger which is called PT, as can be seen in the photos. The most amazing thing is that I had paid in advance to a JPA-Taquara typeface, here in Rio de Janeiro, was commissioned to print some shirts certain phrases, and when I went to withdraw on October 2, the person I attended said that the establishment could no longer do those impressions (???). Well, well, could only be for political reasons! So I decided to do it myself, by hand.
I went to vote, and an official of the polling station, tried to prevent the use of the shirt (?), Unaware that on election day I would yes, make silent protest under the Act 9.504/97. Of course, I exercised my right and I voted, dressed in "ABORTION NO, PT NO", because today I still I can exercise the right of expression without having to use a vice and live in a dictatorship. But until when?
In that same Sunday morning, I went to church I attend, and a caretaker asked me to don a jacket over a shirt, because it was election day and the message was very strong (?). He told me that if I allowed it, it could "backfire." And I want you to know that the worst is not being judged on the street, the worst is to be crucified in the Church, which was in fact what should alert their members about what happens on the racks of Congress, the Senate, where nor are all so cute and so nice as they seem.
how long the church will remain silent and not run counter to everything that is happening in Brazil?
I am proud to read your blog saying truths to see her courage. I am proud to see Silas Malafaia Place 600 hurdles RJ, warning about the procreation of the human species, to see great leaders like Pastor Piragine up a video on YouTube warning to church on major issues choose a PT again.
If within the Church is not about politics, then they should not distribute leaflets or indicate to vote for so and so in elections, right? What hypocrisy! What is the fear that the Church has to be judged, to be crucified by the press? Not the same church that says it has been crucified with Christ? I do not care what they say, if I throw stones, or the church that I attend has a great name. I will not put a blindfold on, and then mourn when our Bible is out of circulation, and be muttering: "Oh, it's so hard to follow Jesus!"
I want to see when things get really difficult, as the Church of Christ will behave.
What I decided to do is a cry without a voice of a person who rebels against an NHRP-3 and PLC 122/06. It is an attempt, who removed?, Change the opinions of people blinded with fantasy and the manipulation of the Red Balloon, the Workers Party and the like to bring to reflection on the great number of murders of our children and homosexual dictatorship to come if you enter this nonsense in this country.
I decided to stay until October 31 with the shirts, to reach more people. I got tired of not seeing anyone doing anything in the quiet church against this nonsense. Be tried or not, crucified or not (I have been crucified with Christ on the cross of Calvary), I will defend my faith, the Word who is my guide. I fear God, not people. This world has nothing to offer. They want to ridicule the word of God, family, children, and all that God dreamed perfect for man. Time for God's people say no to that. I have the courage and go by faith to do what gives me peace ... despite the world.
God has given us a spirit of courage, not cowardice!
A big hug, may God give you strength to continue this work brilliant.
May Jesus bless you.
Sincerely,
Stephanie Chamelly
English Translated from Portuguese by Maria Valarini
Internet, abortion and religion alter the presidential elections in Brazil

0 comments:

Post a Comment